Recovery Communities of North Carolina shares news from across the country and around the state. A key component of this sharing of information is our website and social media presence. Exchanging stories of hope, advancement, and understanding in our communities builds strength for all of us- from informing social work practice to assisting others on their pathways to recovery from alcohol and other drugs.
Our new Submit News Portal allows us to spread information on news, articles, websites, and other stories relating to recovery from people like you. Submitting a link or video does not guarantee that we will share it on our website or on social media, please use the following guidelines when filling out the below form.
Submit News Portal Guidelines
- Articles or videos must not contain profanity
- Articles or videos must not contain tracking links
- Articles or videos will be screened for number of pop-ups or ads- must be user friendly
- Articles or videos must not contain otherwise offensive messages or opinions
- Articles or videos may contain faith-based information, we welcome all schools of thought, denominations, sects, creeds, and religions
- Faith-based information must not alienate or offend any person, group, or religion
- Articles or videos must be related to recovery movements and associated ideals and contain factual information
- Opinionated articles or videos must be positive in nature and not violate any other guidelines
- We encourage articles or videos that educate the general public
- Any and all events or gatherings must be related to recovery and take place in North Carolina
- National Events, beyond Recovery Month articles, may only be summaries or news articles- no recruitment form
- Current Community Partners are encouraged to submit news based on 2014 Mutual Promotion Information
- Please do not submit search engines
- Resource Guides must only be based in North Carolina and have recovery-related indexes or information
Submitting a Word Document or PDF? Send our admin an email at email@example.com
Let Us Know!