Official RCNC Facebook
Official RCNC Twitter
The latest Tweets from RCNC (@RCNC_RCO). Recovery Communities of North Carolina, Inc. is a member of Faces and Voices of Recovery’s Association of Recovery Community Organizations. Raleigh, NC
RCNC Web Address:
Annual Capital Area Rally for Recovery Web Address (to be used with direct Rally promotion):
The following email addresses are allowed to be shared and promoted beyond standard website access without prior notification or permission given.
RCNC General Inquiries:
Rally General Information:
The Anonymous People Screenings:
5245 Capital Blvd.
Raleigh, NC 27616
Fax (919) 231-6383
Sharing our Annual Capital Area Rally for Recovery
Current Rally Title:
- The 5th Capital Area Rally for Recovery, Presented by Recovery Communities of North Carolina
- People in recovery from alcohol and other drug problems, their families, friends and allies will be coming together from across the Greater Triangle Area on Saturday, September 10, 2016 at Bicentennial Plaza and Halifax Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina to celebrate recovery as part of National Recovery Month. This event is being held in order to raise the profile of recovery by demonstrating to our friends and neighbors, communities, policy makers and the media that we can and do recovery from alcohol and other drug problems and that when we get well, it benefits our families, communities and nation.
- Recovery Communities of North Carolina
To promote addiction recovery, wellness and citizenship through advocacy, education and support.
- Screenings of The Anonymous People, Recovery Community Messaging Training, Annual Capital Area Rally for Recovery Organizer, Access to Recovery Grant, Recovery Community Centers, Annual NC Community Recovery Advocacy Day Organizer
- Nonprofit 501 (c)(3)
- North Carolina promotes a culture that supports addiction recovery for individuals, families and communities
- North Carolinians seeking addiction recovery have access to the highest quality care, services, and support
- North Carolinians in addiction recovery are equal and valued members of our State
- Recovery from addiction is a celebrated reality
The following images can be shared without permission given by Recovery Communities of North Carolina, Inc. for purposes of promoting RCNC events or the organization as a whole. However, when an authorized image is shared, Recovery Communities of North Carolina, Inc. asks that they are notified for tracking and quality assurance purposes so that misrepresentation does not occur. Notification can be given to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No other images or pictures on this website or social media can be shared beyond the ones selected below. Any unauthorized use of images from this website or social media is prohibited. Inquiries to otherwise restricted image sharing can be made to email address listed above. Permission is given on a case-by-case basis.
RCNC State Logo:
RCNC Standard Logo
Annual Capital Area Rally for Recovery Logo 1
Annual Capital Area Rally for Recovery Logo 2